| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in April is really warm at 22.2 °C (71.96 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry. Only 67.9mm (2.7in) of H2O is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:21 long and the longest day is 11:55 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: