| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in August is warm at 21.1 °C (69.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:09 long and the longest day is 11:41 long with an average length of 11:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: