| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in December is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in December is quite sopping. A sizable 221.9mm (8.7in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 13:24 long with an average length of 13:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: