| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in February is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.6 °C (69.1 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in February is dampish. A sizable 205.9mm (8.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:34 long and the longest day is 13:03 long with an average length of 12:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: