| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in July is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.4 °C (81.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 14.3 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.7mm (0.9in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:08 long with an average length of 10:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: