| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in March is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.9 °C (67.8 °F).
- In March the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in March is slightly wettish. Around 165.4mm (6.5in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:33 long with an average length of 12:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: