| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in November is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.1 °C (88 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in November is far from dry. Some 133.7mm (5.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: