| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in October is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in October is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 113.8mm (4.5in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 12:37.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: