| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in September is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 13.8 °C (24.8 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 57.2mm (2.3in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:42 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: