Vs > Te Teko
Catanduva vs Te Teko Climate & Distance Between
Catanduva vs Glenville, Wv, Usa
Catanduva vs Loup City, Ne, Usa
Catanduva vs Colorado Springs, Co, Usa
Catanduva vs Puerto Baquerizo Moreno, San Cristobal, Galapagos Islands
Te Teko vs Mildura, New South Wales, Australia
Te Teko vs Victoria, Tx, Usa
Te Teko vs Koutia, Mali
Te Teko vs Benghazi, Libya
Sault Ste Marie, On vs Daly Waters, Northern Territory
Sarny vs Mackay Mo
Manyberries, Alberta vs Okayama
Daru vs Montreal, Quebec
- The distance between Catanduva, Brazil and Te Teko, New Zealand is approximately 11,885 km or 7,385 mi.
- To reach Catanduva in this distance one would set out from Te Teko bearing 135.7° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach Catanduva bearing 36.2° or NE .
- Catanduva has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Te Teko has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Catanduva is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Te Teko is in or near the warm temperate thorn steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 8 °C (14.4°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.4 °C (6.1°F) less in Catanduva. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 135.7 mm (5.3 in) less which is equivalent to 135.7 l/m² (3.33 US gal/ft²) or 1,357,000 l/ha (145,072 US gal/ac) less. About 1 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 16.1° higher in Catanduva than in Te Teko.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Catanduva relative to Te Teko. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Te Teko vs Catanduva
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -37 (-1)
|| -70 (-3)
|| -127 (-5)
|| -107 (-4)
|| -131 (-5)
|| -73 (-3)
|| -136 (-5)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Catanduva vs Brasilia, Brazil
Catanduva vs Parma, Emilia Romagna, Italy
Catanduva vs Piteċ, Sweden
Catanduva vs Norfolk/ Karl Stefan, Ne, Usa
Te Teko vs Tripoli, Peloponnese, Greece
Te Teko vs Santa Rosa, Argentina
Te Teko vs Alpine, Texas, Usa
Te Teko vs Ophir, New Zealand
Aroma vs Vassouras
Eugene, Or vs Umm Benin
Khoram Abad vs Belfast-Aldergrove
Kings Park, Hong Kong vs Dimbokro
Catanduva vs Te Teko Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Catanduva
Climate Guides for Locations near Te Teko