| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Catanduva in January is fairly hot at 24.8 °C (76.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.3 °C (18.5 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat soggy. A sizable 246.6mm (9.7in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 13:23 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Catanduva January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Catanduva, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Catanduva: